Daily moisturizing skin care for your face meets the need of Anti-Aging and Sun Protection in a perfect way. Dermoskin SPF50+ Facial Protection Series consists of multi-directional products with strong dermocosmetic effect, with special formulas developed according to the needs of different skin types:
Most cosmetic face creams only have easy UVB filters at low SPF rates. Therefore, dermocosmetic products provide full protection against melanoma, which poses a great risk over the years with the effect of UVB rays, and skin aging, skin wrinkles and sunspots with the effect of UVA rays. At the same time, it provides active care with its soothing effect and moisturizing feature on your skin on a daily basis with its nourishing vitamins and powerful content that are beneficial in keeping the skin young.
Dermoskin Face Protection SPF50+ Sun Series meets all your needs for daily moisturizing and sun-protecting facial care with its different formulations specially designed for blemished, acne-prone, acne-prone skin or skin that needs anti-aging, in addition to its active sun protection function.
Read on to choose the right sunscreen for your skin type…
Moisturizing Effect for All Skin Types: Dermoskin Face Protection Cream SPF50
- It does not close the pores, does not cause oiliness and acne on the skin.
- Thanks to its water-based mineral filter, it does not leave white residue and oily feeling on the skin. It is quickly absorbed and gives a silky feeling to your skin with its light and transparent structure. It is water resistant. It is also suitable for use as chemical peeling, post-laser sunscreen and moisturizer.
- Contains beneficial vitamins and vegetable oils for daily moisturizing skin care. Alpha Linoleic and Gamma Linolenic acids in its content strengthen the skin’s protective layer against epidermal water loss in the skin.
-Herbal Omega 3 and Herbal Omega 6: It strengthens the barrier layer of the skin. It prevents transepidermal water loss, increases its moisture holding capacity and prevents the skin from being damaged by UV rays.
-Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate): It is a powerful antioxidant against free radicals, ie aging factors. It helps to protect the skin from the damage of UV rays and prevents the formation of spots and wrinkles. It has a nourishing and soothing effect on damaged skin.
-Vitamin B5 (Panthenol): It has a moisturizing, soothing and cell regenerating effect. It helps to increase the synthesis of lipids in the barrier layer and to restructure the skin.
-Aloe Vera and Glycerin:When used together, they give heavy moisture to the skin and increase the effect of sun filters.
For Spotted And Spot-Prone Skin: Dermoskin Be Bright Pigmnetyl Sun Protection Cream SPF50+
Sunspots occur when the pigment called melanin, which gives the skin its color, collects under the skin in an unsystematic state. Today, the most common causes of stain formation; These are hormonal imbalances that occur during pregnancy or other reasons, such as not protecting the skin sufficiently after long-term exposure to sunlight, medical operations or laser applications.
For the first time in Turkey, Dermoskin Pigmentyl Sun Protection Cream with its formula containing Tranexamic Acid helps to protect skin prone to stains, lighten the color of formed spots and defend damaged skin against the damaging effects of the sun. Does not contain perfume.
The product contains other filters that provide a high sun protection effect against UVA-UVB, as well as EBMT and MBBT, which are new generation filters.
With its strong antioxidant effect, it neutralizes the free radicals caused by the sun’s rays and provides biological defense on the skin, and has an anti-aging effect. It moisturizes, soothes and nourishes the skin, helping it to look bright.
For Very Sensitive Skin or Skin That Requires Periodic Sun Protection: Dermoskin Ultra Face Protection Gel Cream SPF 97
With UVA & UVB filters and a very special formula; It provides maximum sun protection for very sensitive skin, which has undergone skin care, laser epilation or different processes and recommended sun protection.
Thanks to CELLIGENT in its formula; It helps to reduce erythema by providing DNA protection, to prevent the formation of DNA damage, to protect epidermal stem cells against UV effect and to provide the natural functions necessary for the formation of new epidermal tissue.
It helps protect the skin against both UVA and UVB rays, strengthens the barrier layer of the skin thanks to its Linoleic Acid – Linolenic Acid (Vitamin F), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Vitamin B5) and Allantoin, and helps to protect and care for the damage caused by the sun. .
It reduces sensitivity by giving intense moisture. In addition to Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, powerful new generation filters such as EBMT and MBBT were used to strengthen the work in terms of UVA. It gives a silky feeling with its non-whitening and non-oily structure. It is water resistant.
For Acne and Oily Skin: Dermoskin AcnMat Face Protection Cream SPF 50+
Suitable for oily and acne-prone skin. It gives a silky feeling to the skin with its colorless, non-whitening and non-oily structure. It is water resistant. It helps protect the skin against both UVA and UVB rays.
It reduces sensitivity by giving intense moisture. It has a non-oily structure with AHA esters and does not cause acne. Thanks to CELLIGENT® in its content; It helps to reduce erythema by providing DNA defense, to prevent the formation of DNA damage, to protect epidermal stem cells against UV effect and to provide the natural functions necessary for the formation of new epidermal tissue.
Why Dermoskin Sun Face Protection Series?
- It offers special works that have been scientifically tested, protect the skin against the damaging effects of the sun with UVA / UVB filters, and provide real protection from its aging and damaging effects.
- Against the risk of melanoma created by UVB rays over time, it helps protect the skin from the effects of these damaging rays with its powerful filters using at least SPF50+.
- It also helps prevent skin aging, skin wrinkles and brown sunspots caused by UVA rays.
- These special Dermoskin products, which you can use according to your own skin type and also help to preserve the age of the skin and the natural glow of the skin, are also confidently recommended by pharmacists and dermatologists.
- It provides double-effect UV protection with both active SPF50+ UVB sun protection filters and active UVA filters for skin care.